Maintaining a vegetarian diet, I’m going to table this for a while. There’s no reason you should though!
There were a few minor errors in the recipe: no liquid was listed for the marinade, grammar needed fixing and some of the directions needed correction.
- Chicken legs, 5
- sliced onion, 10 grams
- sugar, 1/2 tsp.
- peppercorn, 1/2 tsp.
- salt, 1/4 tsp. or to taste
- chopped garlic cloves, 3 cloves
- yellow curry powder, 2 tsp.
- oil, 1 tsp.
- precooked fragrant rice, 2 cups
- chicken stock cube, 1 cube
- hot water, 1/4 cup [added]
Method of preparation:
- Take chicken legs, clean them and the pat dry them with paper towel
- Take a bowl, mix stock cubes, sugar, salt, garlic, 1 tsp. of curry powder in hot water. Coat the chicken legs in this mixture. Keep it for about 1 to 2 hours to marinate
- First heat the oven to 190 degrees C. Take a baking pan, put the chicken in it with marinade. Place the baking pan in oven and bake it for about 35 minutes at 190 degrees C
- Meanwhile mix the cooked rice with rest of the curry powder and then fry it for about 1 minute in little oil, stirring regularly. Take foil cups and pack the rice in them and then place the cups in oven. Bake for about 10 minutes with the chicken (so chicken bakes for 45 mins in total)
- Take a small pan, fry the sliced onion in it until they get brown and keep them aside. Serve chicken and rice by decorating the rice with fried onions
Number of servings – 2