The past month has been one full of many new experiences. I must say, being unemployed is opening up so many exciting avenues to drive down. It’ll be a bit difficult for me to go over all the experiences I had, but here’s a brief list:
- Ayurvedic treatment
- Food adventures
- Reading up on the Indian freedom movement and some of the protagonists
- A trip to Dindigul
I could possibly blog about every topic and perhaps if I feel energetic enough, I will. In the meanwhile there’s work to do!
Items I managed to check off my list since I arrived:
- Follow-up on the gas connection
- Connect the wireless phone (my landline’s working now!)
- Assemble the IKEA bed
- Subscribe to Frontline, Caravan and Outlook (and the discounts are amazing!)
- Email the people I met at Rajakkad
- Post a letter
- Look up process for
- A new bank account
- Joining India Habitat Center
And of course there’s a big list of things to do that keeps growing. Not much to do but collect and then check the items off as I go.
I’ll put up some of the pictures that I took while away later.