Maggi are India’s favorite 2 minute noodles and since I’m back I’ve had several occasions to try it out. Maggi’s really easy to make and cooks quickly. I wanted to adapt it for the Thermomix. Super easy!
- Maggi noodles
- 225 g of water (Thermomix measure) for every Maggi pack
- Maggi mix (to your taste. usually 1 per pack)
- Pour the water into the Thermomix. Set for Spoon speed, Varoma, Time 6:30. Depending on your location and the amount of noodles you’re cooking, you may require additional time for the water to boil. Once boiled the cooking time should be the same.
- Around time 3:00, the water should come to a boil. Open the cover by turning the dial to “cover open”. Add Maggi mix. Break the noodles into quarters and add.
- Close cover and resume program with the same settings. Press the reverse button.
Your steaming hot and delicious Maggi noodles should be ready in 3 mins!